Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All the Pretty Little Dresses

Hello everyone,

Well, I've learned a new talent this week - I can roll over!  I'm always a little bit surprised when it happens, but Mommy sure does get excited.  Mommy has yet to capture the whole thing with pictures, but here are a few of me during tummy time. 


Sometimes I get distracted by my hands....yummy.

Pushing myself up on my arms......
Leaning to one side......almost there!

 I'm also breaking out the smiles quite a bit lately, which make Mommy and Daddy's day.


My Nana Glova keeps sending me boxes of clothes (a girl's dream!) which I like to model.  Here are a few of my favorites.

In watermelon heaven

Are you lookin' at me?

You just have to relaaaaax.....

Pretty in pink
Posing for my picture



Whew!  All these pictures and dress changes have left me exhausted, so I'm signing off for now.

Love,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment