Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day everyone!  Today I want to share all the reasons I love my Daddy.

I love my Daddy because........

.....he takes good care of both Mommy and me

.....he tells me all kinds of interesting things

.....he holds my hand

.....he comforts me at the doctor's office

....he takes me out in the stroller

....he holds me up so I can see the world


















....he hangs out with me on the couch (wow his hand is big!)













.....he takes naps with me

....and I'd have to sum it all up with this picture

Happy Father's Day to my Papa Glova and Grandpa Rehm.  Thanks for being such great Dads for my Mommy and Daddy, so they know how to be good parents to me.

Much love,

Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Okay, this almost made me tear up a little bit - so sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete