Thursday, July 28, 2011

Catching Up on News

Well, it's been a little while since my last post, so first off I just want to say hi to all my fans!

We are finally all settled into our new house, so that's very exciting!  When they first told me we were moving, I was like "What?!  Really?"

Nana and Papa Glova came to visit and help us move (which was great, since I like a lot of attention!).  And you'd think that Mommy and Nana would have had plenty to keep them busy, with the packing and everything, but apparently they still made time to put me in some pretty crazy hats and hairbows.


Mom and I both think this is funny.

What is going on here?
Whoa!  What is on my head?
Suffering in silence...

Thankfully, I didn't have to do too much of the packing.  Papa Glova would keep me entertained by showing me episodes of Sesame Street on the computer.  I was a bit unsure of that big yellow bird though......

  And when I got tired of that, Nana would play "patty-feet" with me.

Moving really wore me out, so it's a good thing I had Nana's arms to hold me.

In my new house, one of my favorite toys has been the ceiling fan. It just keeps going round and round, and I can hardly take my eyes off of it.



 Lately, I've still been sleeping through the night like an angel, but naps during the day are sometimes a bit trickier.  When Mommy asks if I'm going to take a nice long nap during the day, I just give her this look....

Because who wants to nap when there are so many things to do during the day?  A girl's got to get dressed up and go places and see people.

 I mean, when you look this cute, you've really got to share it with the world, right?































And that's why I won't nap during the day.  I just won't, you can't make me.  I'm not even tired, I'm really not.....even.........oh...........yawn............

Well, maybe just a little nap then.  Bye for now!
Love,
Hannah

1 comment: