Thursday, April 21, 2011

Another visitor!

Nana Rehm (former known as Grandma Rehm) came to visit me again today!  Despite the somewhat scrunched face, rest assured I enjoyed being held by her and look forward to more attention for the next.. oohh, at least 18 years?



Mom also insisted I start trying on some of my new clothes. Here's an ensemble that got lots of attention from the nurses and my family.





I've spent a lot of time being held by Mom, but I got a pretty close look at Dad today. I must say he's a little scary up close, but he seems nice enough.



He seems pretty proud of himself in this picture. I guess that's understandable - look at how cute I am. I'm going to have to find out more about the red clothes with the white 'W' that seem to keep showing up.




I have to admit I was a little bit fussier today, but I was such an Angel last night I'm hoping my parents will cut me some slack.  A little bit of expert swaddling and some personal attention was enough to send me back to sleep.


This is going to feel nice and safe!

Those are some big hands Dad!

It's going to be hard to discipline me isn't it?
Love,
Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, Brett and Krista (Cory sent me the link to your blog). Hannah is adorable! Enjoy this special time of getting to know your newest family member.

    ~Katie

    ReplyDelete