Friday, April 22, 2011

Night #2

Hello Adoring Fans!  I'm almost 48 hours old and loving every minute of life - only two more hours to go.  I'd throw a party, but Mom and Dad are starting to look a little tired.  I think it's taxing on them to keep looking at my beautiful face...


To thank Mom and Dad for their hard work, I called down to food service and had them send up a special celebration dinner. If ever there was a reason to celebrate, I'd have to say it's me. Mom said the cake was 5 star (or at least better than your run of the mill hospital food).




I understand my experience pool to compare to is limited at 48 hours old, but aren't the pictures convincing?  No?  Here's some more evidence I'd like to see you ignore!

Exhibit A

Exhibit B

Exhibit C

Exhibit.... oh who's counting at this point

If for some reason you're still not convinced of the reasons I should be celebrated, this video evidence should seal the deal!



Let's see... what else is going on.  I got some very beautiful flowers today!  Nana Rehm brought me some Hydrangeas and Eric and Martha Grover sent me a gorgeous floral arrangement with lots of pretty colors. I don't know all the flower names yet, but Mom is teaching me. Dad told me Eric has been a big help to find me a palace (new house) to live in!  I'm looking forward to meeting him and moving into something that suits a princess (ahem - that's me).



Because I'm so photogenic, I asked Dad to play around with the photo options on his phone. I'm not sure the photos are as artistic as I'd like, but they'll have to suffice until Cara (who works for one of Dad's favorite customers) flies into town and takes some REAL artistic pictures for me!





If you've watched my other videos, you're aware I'm a big time hiccuper - Mom is still trying to figure out how to help me, so send any ideas, but I like when she touches my head. Someday she'll help me brush my hair, but this is more than enough for the hair I've got!




Well - I'd best be getting back to sleep so I'm rested for my trip home tomorrow.  Looking forward to seeing my temporary housing until our new house is done!


Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment