Thursday, April 28, 2011

A baby has a visitor, a bath, and a nap... stop me if you've heard this one

Hello everyone!  Sorry I've been absent, but I've been busy tiring out Mom and Dad.  So much has happened and you can see the full set of pictures Dad uploaded by clicking here.

Before I forget, if you see any pictures you'd like the original (aka higher resolution) pictures for, feel free to email Mom or Dad. They can get you a copy to print at your local photo shop.

Our neighbor, Mariah came to visit me on Wednesday.  She has been so nice to mom and dad - she brought all kinds of yummy food for them to eat so they can spend more time focusing on me.  Thanks Mariah!



Dad started filling me in on how the world works and what I need to do to be successful... I thought I was a little young for such deep conversation, but I thought I'd humor him and listen to his lessons. I was skeptical to say the least...



But for some reason, I couldn't stop pondering what he had to say - even a good hand to suck on couldn't completely distract me..


 Nor could a nice Momma neck...


Fortunately a warm daddy belly was enought to put me to sleep... I highly recommend this as a home remedy if you're unable to sleep...



After a good 4 hours sleep on Daddy, you wake up feeling so refreshed!



Mom and Dad also gave me home bath #2. There weren't any pictures from the first bath, because my parents were fumbling around trying to get the hang of washing me. Things went much smoother this time, although you couldn't guess it from the look on my face.




Things turned the corner after they dried me off and moved on to my hair - what girl doesn't like her hair washed?






After my bath I was HUNGRY!  I gave dad the "feed me" face, and then got pretty excited when I saw mom come to pick me up!





Dinner was delicious, but I tried not to relax too much - Daddy is quite the trickster and is always trying to sneak up and kiss me... You literally need to sleep with one eye open around this house.


However, it seems like eventually they always find some way to get me to sleep!  There's just too many relaxing places in this house!






Sometimes it's so relaxing, that I don't ever want to get up!  Unfortunately, dad likes to wake me up from time to time to play with me. At least he's pretty nice about it...



Mom and Dad are still settling in, but we're looking forward to getting more visitors soon!  Until next time, I bid you farewell!

Love,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment